The Best of Tony DeMeo
Tony DeMeo compiled articles, book reviews, interviews and other writings first appearing on his website tonydemeo.com. The book is divided & organized into easy to read sections on topics from ranging leadership to coaching techniques.
In this, his first EBook, Tony DeMeo compiled articles, book reviews, interviews and other writings first appearing on his website tonydemeo.com. The book is divided & organized into easy to read sections on topics from ranging leadership to coaching techniques.
- Book Reviews – in this section, Coach DeMeo gives a quick synopsis and highlights from some of the books that he has read that he feels would be beneficial to everyone.
- Excerpts from Commonsense Rules for Everyday Leaders – this section includes a selection of chapters from the book
- Interviews – Coach DeMeo talks with a variety of coaches on their philosophies, their strategy, and their advice to other coaches.
- Tactics for Winning Football – a section of a variety of game tactics and stratagems that Coach DeMeo used over the years that have given his teams “the slight edge”
- The Triple Gun – this section includes articles on The Triple Gun Offense. Pass and run game concepts and techniques are discussed.
- Practice – how to get the most out of each practice, making every minute count. Also what situations to practice and how to grade practice.
- Team Building – methods used for turning programs around and building and maintaining team morale.
- Leadership – a section devoted to the art of leadership from ideas that Coach DeMeo picked up from 40 years of coaching.
A resource of ideas that can be helpful to all coaches regardless of the level of coaching.